- When you log into your Realy Dashboard, you will find a blue link that says “Social Media” under the “My Profile” section on the left hand side of the page.
- Clicking on this link will bring you to a page where you can add and edit your Social Media accounts for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Foursquare, and Yelp.
- You will need to copy and paste the URL for each of your accounts into the corresponding field.
* Please follow the directions below to locate the appropriate URL’s for each of your Social Media accounts. Keep in mind that there may be other social media users with the same name as you, and these instructions provide a method that will avoid connecting another person’s social media account to your Realy profile.
- To retrieve your Social Media URL’s, you must log in to your Social Media account, and go to YOUR profile page. Once you are viewing your own profile page, you can copy the URL (ex: http://www.facebook.com/john.doe) and paste this in the corresponding Social Media field in your Realy profile.